HANDCRAFTED IN ENGLAND
The Chesterfield Classic Sofa. The Chesterfield Leather Sofa with it's unique Low Back Style, Deep Buttoned Arms and Back complemented with a Buttoned Front Border. The Scroll Fronted arms on the Chesterfield Leather Sofa are attractively embellished with lines of individual stud nails. An undoubted winner in any room from the cottage to the boardroom. A classic of its kind ;Traditional Vintage British Style.
- Handmade in Superior Selvaggio Leather
- Non Tropical Screwed and glued hardwood frame made in house
- Upholstered and buttoned by craftsmen
- Real wood Bunfeet
- Hand studded
- From construction of the frame to filling in the cushions all is completed in house.
- Individual seating options (Soft, Medium, Firm)
- Payment Option 50% Deposit Rest of Balance On Delivery
- Free Swatch Service
- 12 Month Manufacturers Guarantee
- 10 Year Manufacture Guarantee on Framework
- Manufactured In England
- Worldwide delivery Available
- 5 Year Additional Warranty Available
What Is Selvaggio Leather
This distressed, pull-up leather has been lightly brushed with beeswax to give a pleasant matt appearance. It is also designed to allow the natural the natural variations of the hide to show through the finished coat.
These are aniline leathers, tanned to ensure a pleasing distressed finish. Extra fat liquors are applied during tannage, to give the leather a waxy feel. The leathers are designed to allow the natural variations of the leather to show through the finished coat. Pull up leathers; do not have a consistent colour density across the whole hide. They are also designed to change colour when pulled or stretched. These types of leathers are not as colour fast as pigmented hides and should be protected from direct sunlight and not placed next to radiators and other heat sources where the wax could dry out. Evidence of marks and scarring will be seen through the surface finish. Each hide is unique and swatch samples should be regarded as no more than a guide for these types of leather.
Please click here for an insight into the history of our Chesterfield Settees
We understand that purchasing furniture is a household decision. Therefore in order to make this stress free, we offer all our customers:
- Free swatches to help decide on colours
- Free impartial advice on the suitability of products
- Manufacture Bespoke Items to fit the space you have availableORPay a 50% Deposit At Checkout And Pay The Balance Before Or On Delivery
We are dedicated to Helping our Customers feel free to contact us:
Phone – 01254 658744
Email – email@example.com
3 Seater: H:72cm x W:200cm x D:86 cm
2 Seater: H:72cm x W:165cm x D:86 cm
There are no reviews yet.
More products from Living RoomShowing 1–12 of 2661 items
All prices quoted are collection prices only.
Please contact us for a quote for any orders outside the UK.
Our delivery service is WORLD-WIDE and we only use carriers that specialise in furniture transportation ensuring an efficient delivery service. The carrier will call and give you a time frame when they will be in your area. If the delivery is missed (for whatever reason) the delivery is rescheduled within 7-10 working days. Please note that it is your responsibility that what you ordered fits into your home or work entrance.