Chesterfield Georgian Wing Armchair
Our Vintage Chesterfield Georgian Classic Wing Chair Upholstered In Superior Old English leather. It features a Solid H Frame Leg.
This Chesterfield has a high back for additional support and comfort. This piece would bring flair to any home or office space.
- Hand made in Superior Old English Gamay Leather
- Non Tropical Screwed and glued hardwood frame made in house
- Upholstered and buttoned by craftsmen
- Real Wood Soild H-Frame
- Hand studded Front and Wing Facings
- From construction of the frame to filling in the cushions all is completed in house
- Individual seating options (Soft, Medium, Firm)
- Payment Option 25% Deposit Rest of Balance On Delivery
- Free Swatch Service
- 12 Month Manufacturers Guarantee
- 10 Year Manufacture Guarantee on Framework
- Manufactured In England
- Worldwide delivery Available
- 5 Year Additional Warranty Available
Old English is semi-aniline leather, tanned to ensure a pleasing distressed or aged finish from new. Extra fat liquors are applied during tanning, to give the leather a slightly waxy feel. These leathers are designed to allow the natural marking variations of the leather to show through to the finish coat. Pull-up leathers do not have a consistent colour density across the whole hide. They are designed to change colour and sheen when pulled or stretched. They are not as colour fast as pigmented hides and are designed to allow furniture to age and relax through use and over time. Furniture should be protected from direct sunlight and not placed next to radiators. Evidence of marks and scarring will be seen through the surface finish. Each hide will be unique, and so will the furniture on which it is used.
Floor to top of Seat 50cm
Please click here for a brief history on our Vintage British Chesterfield Sofas
Dimensionsmallory: H:107cm x W:84cm x D:86.5cm
There are no reviews yet.
More products from Chesterfield Chairs
- Now £564.79
- Now £689.50
All prices quoted are collection prices only.
Please contact us for a quote for any orders outside the UK.
Our delivery service is WORLD-WIDE and we only use carriers that specialise in furniture transportation ensuring an efficient delivery service. The carrier will call and give you a time frame when they will be in your area. If the delivery is missed (for whatever reason) the delivery is rescheduled within 7-10 working days. Please note that it is your responsibility that what you ordered fits into your home or work entrance.