HANDCRAFTED IN ENGLAND
Chesterfield Churchill Wing Back Armchair
Our Vintage Chesterfield Georgian Classic Wing Chair Upholstered In Superior Newcastle leather. It features a Solid H Frame Leg.
This Chesterfield has a high back for additional support and comfort. This piece would bring flair to any home or office space.
- Hand made in Superior Newcastle Burgandy Leather
- Non Tropical Screwed and glued hardwood frame made in house
- Upholstered and buttoned by craftsmen
- Real Wood Soild H-Frame
- Hand studded Front and Wing Facings
- From construction of the frame to filling in the cushions all is completed in house
- Payment Option 50% Deposit Rest of Balance On Delivery
- Free Swatch Service
- 12 Month Manufacturers Guarantee
- 10 Year Manufacture Guarantee on Framework
- Manufactured In England
- Worldwide delivery Available
Newcastle is a top grain, pure aniline leather finished with a blend of oils to achieve a pull-up effect and a glossy finish. Newcastle comes into its own when used on tightly upholstered applications as the colours change on the furniture creating a classic “old saddle” appearance. Healed scars, scratches, neck and belly wrinkles will be apparent throughout these hides. Since Newcastle is pure aniline leather, hides will fade in prolonged sunlight.
Please click here for a brief history on our Vintage British Chesterfield Sofas
We understand that purchasing furniture is a household decision. Therefore in order to make this stress free, we offer all our customers:
- Free swatches to help decide on colours
- Free impartial advice on the suitability of products
- Manufacture Bespoke Items to fit the space you have available
We are dedicated to Helping our Customers feel free to contact us:
Phone – 01254 658744
, alternatively click the icon in the Top-Right of your screen to speak to an Advisor
Dimensionsmallory: H:107cm x W:84cm x D:86.5cm
There are no reviews yet.
More products from 50% Discount
All prices quoted are collection prices only.
Please contact us for a quote for any orders outside the UK.
Our delivery service is WORLD-WIDE and we only use carriers that specialise in furniture transportation ensuring an efficient delivery service. The carrier will call and give you a time frame when they will be in your area. If the delivery is missed (for whatever reason) the delivery is rescheduled within 7-10 working days. Please note that it is your responsibility that what you ordered fits into your home or work entrance.