This Chesterfield has a high back for additional support and comfort. This piece would bring flair to any home or office space.
- Hand made in Hemmingway Blueberry Leather
- Non Tropical Screwed and glued hardwood frame made in house
- Upholstered and buttoned by craftsmen
- Real wood show feet Queen Anne legs
- Hand studded Front and Wing Facings
- From construction of the frame to filling in the cushions all is completed in house
- Individual seating options (Soft, Medium, Firm)
- Payment Option 50% Deposit Rest of Balance On Delivery
- Free Swatch Service
- 12 Month Manufacturers Guarantee
- 10 Year Manufacture Guarantee on Framework
- Manufactured In England
- Worldwide delivery Available
- 5 Year Additional Warranty Available
What Is Hemmingway Leather?
A fantastic natural grain semi-aniline finished hide which has been slightly buffed and milled, ensuring a luxurious soft and supple feel to match the elegant muted colour palette. This beautifully soft and dreamlike leather is sure to be a favourite where colours are needed to enhance the design and not take over the look - superbly understated with an air of sophistication.
Please click here for a brief history on our Vintage British Chesterfield Sofas
Some Assembly may be Required
Dimensions3 Seat: H 107cm x D86cm x W 140 cm
There are no reviews yet.
More products from 2 Seat Chesterfield Sofa
All prices quoted are collection prices only.
Please contact us for a quote for any orders outside the UK.
Our delivery service is WORLD-WIDE and we only use carriers that specialise in furniture transportation ensuring an efficient delivery service. The carrier will call and give you a time frame when they will be in your area. If the delivery is missed (for whatever reason) the delivery is rescheduled within 7-10 working days. Please note that it is your responsibility that what you ordered fits into your home or work entrance.