The Chesterfield 1930'sClassicSofa. The Chesterfield Leather Sofa with it's uniqueLow Back Style,Smooth LeatheredArms and Back complemented with a Front Border. The Scroll Fronted arms on the Chesterfield LeatherSofaare attractively embellished with lines of individual stud nails. An undoubted winner in any room from the cottage to the boardroom. A classic of its kind ;Traditional Vintage British Style.
- Handmade inSuperior Old English Leather
- Non Tropical Screwed and glued hardwood frame made in house
- Upholstered by craftsmen
- Real wood Bunfeet
- Hand studded
- Fromconstruction of the frame to filling in the cushions all is completed in house.
- Individual seating options (Soft, Medium, Firm)
- Payment Option 50% Deposit Rest of Balance On Delivery
- Free Swatch Service
- 12 Month Manufacturers Guarantee
- 10 Year Manufacture Guarantee on Framework
- Manufactured In England
- Worldwide delivery Available
- 5 Year Additional Warranty Available
What Is Old English Leather
Old English is semi-aniline leather, tanned to ensure a pleasing distressed or aged finish from new. Extra fat liquors are applied during tanning, to give the leather a slightly waxy feel. These leathers are designed to allow the natural marking variations of the leather to show through to the finish coat. Pull-up leathers do not have a consistent colour density across the whole hide. They are designed to change colour and sheen when pulled or stretched. They are not as colour fast as pigmented hides and are designed to allow furniture to age and relax through use and over time. Furniture should be protected from direct sunlight and not placed next to radiators. Evidence of marks and scarring will be seen through the surface finish. Each hide will be unique, and so will the furniture on which it is used
Please click here for an insight into the history of our Chesterfield Settees
We understand that purchasing furniture is a household decision. Therefore in order to make this stress free, we offer all our customers:
- Free swatches to help decide on colours
- Free impartial advice on the suitability of products
- Manufacture Bespoke Items to fit the space you have available
Pay a 50% DepositAt CheckoutAnd Pay The Balance Before Or On Delivery
Leather Care Kit £19.99
Cleans, Feeds, Protects & re-instates the smell back into old and new leather items!
Leather Ultra Clean 250ml
Leather Protection Cream
Sponge & Cloth
Leather Ultra Clean IS P easily dirt out lift and grain the into get will it action foaming a create to sponge with Cleaning leather. from stains of toughest even removing capable cleaner leather gentle use safe
Leather Protection Cream
After cleaning the leather it is necessary to condition it. This product not only feeds and conditions leather but adds a protective layer that repels stains and prevents wear and tear. Infused with a luxurious leather aroma this product also re-instates the smell back into old & new leather
- Cleans- Safely cleans all leather back to a 'new' condition. Not only that but after applying the protection cream, all future dirt will be held on the barrier it creates and will wipe off easily.It helps stop leathers absorbing dirt!
- Conditions- Feeds the leather with natural oils and waxes preventing it from drying out and cracking.
- Repels Stains- Added barrier protection technology in the cream allows the leather to repel oil and water based stains, retaining them on the surface so the leather can easily be wiped clean.
- Protects- Not only from stains, the protection cream adds an invisible barrier to the leather that protects the leather from the elements. When you sit on leather you cause friction, continuous friction will wear away the leathers coating causing your leather to become rough and faded. The colour may even start to peel and wear off!The protection cream absorbs all friction and so helps prevent the above problems.
- Smells- This product will temporarily infuse the smell back into all items of leather
- NEW:Reduces Fading- With added UV inhibitors the protection cream now also helps prevent the sun from fading the leather when it is in direct contact.
We are dedicated to Helping our Customers feel free to contact us:
Phone – 01254 658744
Dimensions3 Seater: H:72cm x W:200cm x D:86 cm
Request a swatch
There are no reviews yet.
More products from 3 Seat Chesterfield Sofa
All prices quoted are collection prices only.
Please contact us for a quote for any orders outside the UK.
Our delivery service is WORLD-WIDE and we only use carriers that specialise in furniture transportation ensuring an efficient delivery service. The carrier will call and give you a time frame when they will be in your area. If the delivery is missed (for whatever reason) the delivery is rescheduled within 7-10 working days. Please note that it is your responsibility that what you ordered fits into your home or work entrance.